P3P Gimbal Pitch Error

Reaction score
I recently had a hard landing with my Phantom 3 Pro. The gimbal yaw arm moved up, making it hard to turn. This I fixed, though the arm is still slightly bent. The camera also moved slightly, allowing it to rub against the ribbon cable, which I also fixed. Now my problem is that I am receiving a Gimbal Pitch Error. What I am trying to figure out is what could be causing this? I am receiving video feed through DJI GO app, but the gimbal won't move. Before I put money into buying a replacement yaw arm, i'd like to know if this pitch error is fixable? Thanks!

I recently had a hard landing with my Phantom 3 Pro. The gimbal yaw arm moved up, making it hard to turn. This I fixed, though the arm is still slightly bent. The camera also moved slightly, allowing it to rub against the ribbon cable, which I also fixed. Now my problem is that I am receiving a Gimbal Pitch Error. What I am trying to figure out is what could be causing this? I am receiving video feed through DJI GO app, but the gimbal won't move. Before I put money into buying a replacement yaw arm, i'd like to know if this pitch error is fixable? Thanks!
I would recommend replacing the bent parts with new ones and the cable with a new one and go from there.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers