P3P for sale

Reaction score
I have a P3P which is 8 months old. Flipped over before I got it off the ground 8 months ago. I immediately sent it back to DJI for checking.

It came back with no issues and have documentation which DJI provided.

I have upgraded the controller module for HDMI.

I have upgraded to the more sturdy device holder.

I also have the stickers and other bits and pieces not in pic.

Also comes with parabolic receiver, a spare phantom 3 module which originally came with the P3.
carbon fiber camera guard, ND filters of various types. lots of props (some oem) and Dru Bro prop balancer with a spare threaded rod also. lanyard. Hoodie, 64GB micro SD card.

Looking for 1000US inclusive of free shipping to USA From Hong Kong.

I have moved onto FPV racing as It is more fitting for me :)

Attachments

• IMG_20160606_184756.jpg
    IMG_20160606_184756.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 480
  • IMG_20160606_184802.jpg
    IMG_20160606_184802.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 430
Last edited:
Prices keep dropping due to the P4's & even DJI has been heavily discounting their P3's. If you don't want to wait any longer while your P3P looses value read my pm message & lets make the deal. Check your inbox...

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hi, I can offer $800 USD plus shipping to Australia.
Maybe a bit more if it includes the extra battery.

Cheers,
TuT

Hi,
Thanks... But it is too low...I will accept 900 plus shipping... With everything including two batteries?

Offer sent via pm. With all do respect perhaps you should entertain some of these offers. It's basically a DJI refurbished Phantom that's 8 months old. They're selling brand new for around $750-$800. Please don't take offense but the market is saturated is P3's & your a battery away from. New P4 price. Nobody likes to loose money & there's no monetary value for sentimental factors.
Wish you the best & hope you find a god buyer.
My offer stands

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20