P3P Firmware Windows 7

Reaction score
Hi I can't get any firmware for the P3P to work with my windows 7 computer .
I can download but when I try to open it everything I try says cant open or read bin file. Any help would be appreciated Thanks

If you're trying to install new firmware, you can find detailed firmware installation instructions here.

Last edited:
Why are you trying to open it?
Bought a store return motors don't start has all red lights after a few yellow green seller said it had an obstructed motor & while having it upside down a small screw fell out was hoping that was the obstruction

Don't think the firmware will fix it.
You don't run the bin file on your PC, you put it in the root of an SD card and SD card inserted into gimbal.
Try relinking the RC to the AC.

Reactions: Matts175
Bought a store return motors don't start has all red lights after a few yellow green seller said it had an obstructed motor & while having it upside down a small screw fell out was hoping that was the obstruction

Where did you buy it from? U should return it immediately and this time u should ask for one that's not already f***** up.

Don't think the firmware will fix it.
You don't run the bin file on your PC, you put it in the root of an SD card and SD card inserted into gimbal.
Try relinking the RC to the AC.
Where did you buy it from? U should return it immediately and this time u should ask for one that's not already f***** up.
Bought for parts or as is

Here's what I get after downloading then trying to open it says Adobe reader could not open file P3x_FW_Vo1.09.0060.bin because either not supported or damaged I have a P1 & had no problems with it on loading/using firmware for a imu calibration or email wasn't properly decoded

Here's what I get after downloading then trying to open it says Adobe reader could not open file P3x_FW_Vo1.09.0060.bin because either not supported or damaged
You don't open the file or run it on your computer. See posts #2, #3, and #6 above for more info. Post #3 has detailed information.

Reactions: JoBe
Not sure I understand this is all new to me how does a person check their Phantom & say it has an ESC error or a obstructed motor for instance I am on a pc only & not a youngster so this is a learning experience

I'll try to put this the nicest way possible... It kind of seems like you are in way over your head. Typically, someone that bought a known broken one would already have a lot of experience at fixing these.

Dronesky,

You do not run the bin file on the PC. It is the firmware for the aircraft. Copy it to the root of the SD Card. You can either remove the SD card or connect the USB cable to the gimbal to copy the file.

Plenty of detailed instructions available for this.

Rob

Not sure I understand this is all new to me how does a person check their Phantom & say it has an ESC error or a obstructed motor for instance I am on a pc only & not a youngster so this is a learning experience
You would see it on the Go app on the Android/ios connected to the RC which in turn is linked to the AC.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj