P3 Firmware P3P Firmware downgrade

Reaction score
Hey guys, I've been out for a while and need help with a firmware question. I currently have 1.08.0080 and tried to downgrade to 1.07.0060 with no luck. Can this be done? Here is my problem. I have been flying at this location since early 2015 with no issues. I am on the outer border of a military base that has over 100k acres. Tried to fly today for the first time in many months and I get a no fly zone. Not sure what changed. I have flown many times under the current firmware that's loaded on the bird. Any ideas? Thanks

Yes you can downgrade using a file added to your firmware. Contact me by private message.

PS, 1.4 was a nice fw without a few limitations, but if my testing tomorrow morning goes right, 1.7.6 will be the best fw to be on.

Yes you can downgrade using a file added to your firmware. Contact me by private message.

PS, 1.4 was a nice fw without a few limitations, but if my testing tomorrow morning goes right, 1.7.6 will be the best fw to be on.

Please help I have no image tranmission signal could this down grade help me

Where Dows one find 1.76 for the P3P? It's not on DJI site. I have 1.9? on the drone and 1.6 on the RC..I liked 1.76 but no longer have it or know how to downgrade to it...Thanks

Is there anyway someone has the previous versions of firmware still and would be willing to email them to me?

Low down: fixing a p3p for a buddy and I got the bird updated to the latest but the remote is being a PIA, won't push the update from the bird or USB and my version isn't able to roll back.

Remote : v1.1.8
Bird:1.11.20
App 3.1.13

THIS IS DRIVING ME NUTS!
I can't diagnose anything else until I can get the software on a even plain. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Is there anyway someone has the previous versions of firmware still and would be willing to email them to me?

Low down: fixing a p3p for a buddy and I got the bird updated to the latest but the remote is being a PIA, won't push the update from the bird or USB and my version isn't able to roll back.

Remote : v1.1.8
Bird:1.11.20
App 3.1.13

THIS IS DRIVING ME NUTS!
I can't diagnose anything else until I can get the software on a even plain. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Nvm Off to troubleshoot other things. Here's the past firmware updates for everyone's convenience.

TechTronic9000: DJI Phantom 3 Firmware, Manuals and Pilot App

Reactions: MAXXX6808

Can you send me the file you mentioned?

1.11 cant be donwgraded.....its the first one to have this limit..

It can be done with a file, i did do it, but for nothing, since have lot of errors, compass and others....

Hi, just logged on to this thread. I updated P3P firmware in March 2017 and can't get drone to fly at all - won't even start-up. Interested to know if the 1.7.6 is OK if so how do I obtain the download. DJI have not been able to help - would appreciate assistance. Thanks JC

What are the
@Apilot101
Hi, I'm searching for a solution to downgrade the firmware of my P3P both Aircraft and RC firmware. It seems you have a solution? Thank for help, Joel
What are the versions of Go, the quad FW, and RC FW that you have now?
Also, what are you trying to accomplish? Helps with a solution.

Thank for your answer here are all values::

Aircraft: 1.11.20
RC: 1.9.2
Basic Fly Safe Database: 01.00.01.05
DJI GO: 3.1.18

I would like downgrade the firmware aircraft to version 1.6 or 1.7, that was good version for me.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik