p3p dreaded cracks dji or retailer return? uk

Reaction score
Hi got the quad out this morning to go for a fly and noticed this hole in the shell. Ive flown it appox 20 easy flights with most of them being only 2 50% battery for breaking in. I am not a aggressive flyer and am very surprised with the crack the question is do i return it to the retailer about a 40 minute drive away or send it to dji?

Thanks for any advice on this.
Ste...
20151104_101529.jpg

I can't see any cracks in your pic

I can see the hole, in the screw recess you mean? I don't think this is a load/stress point but if I was me I would ask for a replacement, I think in the UK you will be covered by your statutory rights as a consumer. Having that in the back of your mind will make you wonder what will happen next. Good luck.

I can see the hole, in the screw recess you mean? I don't think this is a load/stress point but if I was me I would ask for a replacement, I think in the UK you will be covered by your statutory rights as a consumer. Having that in the back of your mind will make you wonder what will happen next. Good luck.

A full replacement or replacement shell?
I've had it approx 4-5 months 24 flights

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1446688027.995842.jpg

That's not a crack this is a crack. Good luck your retailer will probably send it to DJI for you or save some time and do it yourself. Next time buy on Amazon 30 day A -Z return policy.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4