Is Tymon poorer by £31 or just bought a nice drone

• Poorer by £31

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Nice drone good work

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Hey all,
I was looking at Phantom 3/4 drones on eBay and Amazon (just really out of curiosity and seeing if I could find a deal) and I stumbled upon this. Now, am I about to get robbed (price seems too good to be true) or did I just find a great deal:

DJI Phantom 3 Professional with 4K Video (DJI Refurbished Unit)

Im trying to find some hidden line such as "box only" etc etc but I can't and as of now - they've all sold out. As of writing this I decided to pay the £31 for a Phantom 3 Professional and if its a scam Ill be contacting eBay etc. What do you guys think? Too good to be true? Did I miss something on the listing that said "you bought a picture of a drone"?

could be a scam or someone's missed a 0 off the end if thats the case they will prob just refund you, but to be honest I would have paid £31 to see if one turned up can always get it back with paypal if it doesn't

could be a scam or someone's missed a 0 off the end if thats the case they will prob just refund you, but to be honest I would have paid £31 to see if one turned up can always get it back with paypal if it doesn't
Ty you have got nothing to lose and a P3P to gain, I have been looking on eBay and elsewhere for a month and never found a bargain like that!! I suspect the reality is the owner made a typo and has rapidly put out the "out of stock" sign while he fixes the mistake but good luck.

Ty you have got nothing to lose and a P3P to gain, I have been looking on eBay and elsewhere for a month and never found a bargain like that!! I suspect the reality is the owner made a typo and has rapidly put out the "out of stock" sign while he fixes the mistake but good luck.

Yeah I think so too!! Nothing to loose and a slim chance I get myself a drone. I was watching it live and people bought them rapidly. Will post what happens.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav