P3P Crash

Candubob,
Thinking of bees, wasps and other pests that fly...
Brought back memories of this video...

RedHotPoker

Reactions: Jbundy63
The blades in the video which I posted, yes. Covered. Just listen...

I would never do this with a model I like. Only a 'mall copter' that was on its last journey's.

RedHotPoker

Reactions: Marlin009
The blades in the video which I posted, yes. Covered. Just listen...

I would never do this with a model I like. Only a 'mall copter' that was on its last journey's.

RedHotPoker

Are those yellow jackets? Whatever they were, they were not pleased with your antics. :cool:

Not mine, just a video I had seen posted a couple years ago, on the worlds largest RC Helicopter forum.
www.heli-freak.com

RedHotPoker

nRPY2_zpsxoz7vmyv.png

Wasps, like bees, DO pollinate plants and flowers as they feed on nectar.
They also feed on small insects that would grow in much larger numbers without the wasp a predator.

As a group, wasps provide extraordinarily important ecological services, including pollination, predation, and parasitism. Put simply, without wasps we would be overrun with insect pests, and we would have no Fig Newtons.

Reactions: tvckz
Wasps, like bees, DO pollinate plants and flowers as they feed on nectar.
They also feed on small insects that would grow in much larger numbers without the wasp a predator.

As a group, wasps provide extraordinarily important ecological services, including pollination, predation, and parasitism. Put simply, without wasps we would be overrun with insect pests, and we would have no Fig Newtons.

oh...my.. god...

You are a wasp supporter!!!

i dont think we can be internet friends.

j/k

Do I have enough clearance? I think I do, no no, maybe nope. what do you guys think?? That is the problem here. Think like a pilot just for a second. Imagine you are going to Hawaii for a nice vacation and you hear the pilot talking to the co-pilot. ... hey look at those towers, do you think I have enough clearance, ... I am not sure, it looks like you do but I don't know... I think I do, I should not be near the towers if I fly through... what do you think? It is hard to tell man, just fly though and see what happens............. Mayday Mayday....

Reactions: macsoft
Do I have enough clearance? I think I do, no no, maybe nope. what do you guys think?? That is the problem here. Think like a pilot just for a second. Imagine you are going to Hawaii for a nice vacation and you hear the pilot talking to the co-pilot. ... hey look at those towers, do you think I have enough clearance, ... I am not sure, it looks like you do but I don't know... I think I do, I should not be near the towers if I fly through... what do you think? It is hard to tell man, just fly though and see what happens............. Mayday Mayday....
I think its natural to being a human not linking to make mistakes.
So it's understandable that the OP came here to look for validation that its not his mistake.
But as you so elegantly put it: the mistake was not to hit the house or not. The mistake has not to get far way from it that there could be no doubt about it.

Doesn't look like you hit the roof. Looks like one of the motors just completely locked up. Very weird.
Here is the thing. As well as wind there are thermals. Hot objects like a roof can make air rise. Next to the air rising there is air coming down to fill the gap. You may have caught s small thermal especially on a hot day with heated tiles. They dont last long. They come and go. Roofs are notorious for creating thermals. It might only be 1 foot or so in height. Sorry about your bad luck.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub