P3P Controller

Reaction score
My P3P went haywire and crashed and I am tired of waiting on DJI to help me with it. While I wait, I am going to part things out.

This listing is for my P3P Controller with Inspire 1 metal phone/tablet holder. I will include the original plastic version as well.

Price is $300 shipped. Works perfectly and is in perfect condition. No nicks, dings, dents, or any issues whatsoever. Was last upgraded to firmware 1.3.2.

IMG_0194.JPG

Last edited:
You should not give up on DJI replacing your bird. ...this had happened twice to me within a couple of months of each other. They replaced them with no problem. ..just asked a few simple piloting questions which I answered before they were done asking them. Plus there's the black box, (lol) on board the interior of the bird. They can see if it's pilot error or not. I had absolutely no problem with them. ..other than sometimes it can be hard to get thru on the phone. Try first thing in the AM. I had better luck at that time. Sent my bird back ASAP with the proper paperwork and packaging and I got my new bird sent back in the same box within 2 weeks. ..both times it was the same amount of waiting time...in fact it may have been less days the second time. .. I'm VERY pleased AND impressed with their service, ethics, and promise! ! Right after this happened the first time I had read a blog about what to expect from DJI on this issue and I was sickened to hear what I was reading. ..none of it was good. .AT ALL! ! But I had to try. ..that's a lot of money and it wasn't my fault and I know that once it got there they'd check my story out. .it was blatantly obvious not pilot error. Long story short. ..if you're certain it wasn't your fault, don't give up. ..they WILL REPLACE IT! !

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4