P3P Controller on P3A - for DBS

Reaction score
I recently pruchased the DBS Mod for my P3A, I have found a few used P3P controllers and was wondering what I need to do in order for it to work with my P3A.

I know how to do the DBS install and can manage that side of the part and also pairing the controller to work with my P3A.

However the main thing I'm worried about is the P3P controller firmware, mine is a P3A 1.1.9 firmware and I'm not keen on upgrading to the 1.3.20.

Can I find the P3A 1.1.9 firmware anywhere online and install it on the used controller which I'm going to be purchasing?
(If so, can someone guide me through to the firmware or provide me with it if you have it)

My P3A controller is a 300B however the P3P controllers which I'm looking at are all 300A's, will that cause any issue's?

Would it need the P3A 1.1.9 firmware installed on the controller?

All help and input will be appreciated.

Many thanks in advance

If you are using a P3P controller (300A) don' t rush to update the firmware unless it won't pair with your advanced. Pair it first and see if it works. If not willing to pair or you have issues update it with the P3P firmware. Once it is updated to the latest version it will only be updating via tablet. So be careful if you want to use older firmware on your craft.

If you are using a P3P controller (300A) don' t rush to update the firmware unless it won't pair with your advanced. Pair it first and see if it works. If not willing to pair or you have issues update it with the P3P firmware. Once it is updated to the latest version it will only be updating via tablet. So be careful if you want to use older firmware on your craft.

Mohan mine is a P3A and the controller is from a P3P.

Will I need to install P3A firmware on the controller or will the P3P firmware be fine?

Mohan mine is a P3A and the controller is from a P3P.

Will I need to install P3A firmware on the controller or will the P3P firmware be fine?

P3P firmware on controller. I don't believe the controllers had specific firmware. However there is a A and a B controller

If thats the case then I should be fine rite?

So if it pairs and works fine then I should not worry and will not have any issues.

If it does not pair with my P3A I should try and install the P3P 1.1.9 firmware and not the P3A firmware?

Would you by any chabce have the firmware? :confused:

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav