P3P Constant Loud Beep

Reaction score
Decided to pull out my P3P and dust it off and refresh the firmware as it was out of date by two updates. During the process, I was able to get a positive upgrade and then an abort listing. Next thing I know is that the PHantom is sitting there beeping real loud and constantly. No break in the beeps whatsoever, so I tried about everything I knew like starting over and still the same beeping. I did notice that on the screen of the iPad that the battery cells were all showing a zero balance on each cell but the battery itself was showing 3 plus lights constantly lit up. Any suggestions on a possible cure. Thanks for any help.

Looks like the battery is dead for not been charged long time ago. These batteries needs to stay charged at least 25% full... It is not recommended to let the battery died completely.

How did he install the new FW with dead batteries?

The batteries are fine and nothing wrong with them, the beeping is considerably louder than the normal beeps you normally hear. I checked and everything on the P3P on the screen and everything is turned off, I mean everything, nothing will slide to green.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues