P3P compared to Hubsan 4

Reaction score
Found some posts over a year ago on Hubsan, but nothing new in a long time.

So it that because it total junk? I'm debating between these two because I can buy either at the exact same price, $999.

Thanks from a real newbie.

Boowho??

I have a Hubsan as a toy that I like to play with my cat. But you're talking about a toy vs a tool. The hubsan is nowhere close to the phantom in any way. A hubsan should be no more than $35...

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Othan1
I have a Hubsan as a toy that I like to play with my cat. But you're talking about a toy vs a tool. The hubsan is nowhere close to the phantom in any way. A hubsan should be no more than $35...

Yeah, what he said. Now, if you're comparing a Porsche to a Yugo...well, that's the same principle.

Found some posts over a year ago on Hubsan, but nothing new in a long time.

So it that because it total junk? I'm debating between these two because I can buy either at the exact same price, $999.

Thanks from a real newbie.

Boowho??
Welcome to the forum, Boowho.

The Hubsan 4 pro is physically larger than the Phantoms. Technology wise, it's comparable to a Phantom 2 Vision +. The P3 Advanced or Professional have much better range and cameras. The Hubsan uses a super wide angle lens which distorts the images it captures worse than a P2.

My advice, buy a gently used P3 standard or pro, if you want to save some cash. There are a lot for sale in the Classified section since DJI announced the P4.

Save up a bit longer and the Phantom 4 prices will ease up a bit. ;-)
It's the nature of the beast....

RedHotPoker

Sorry, bradbrok.... I was talking about the Husban that is close to a P3. Can't think of the model at the moment.

And thanks to all who responded; I too think the P3 is the way for me to go.

Boowho??

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic