Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

P3P camera

Discussion in 'Pro/Adv Discussion' started by Paul Hall, Sep 24, 2016.

1. Paul Hall

Guys, I'm getting no picture on my P3P just a small DJI logo showing in the centre of the camera view. Is there a test switch somewhere?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

2. alokbhargava

I have never seen any logo in the center of camera view. Am I missing something? Can you send a picture of what you are seeing?

To see camera stream, AC should be connected to RC and RC in turn should be connected to Tablet.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

3. Oso

Oso

There have been several reports of this happening since I think about January. Maybe read through a few of the posts in the link below. Hopefully you'll see something helpful. Good luck sir!

http://www.phantompilots.com/search/16215713/?q=Dji+logo,+black+screen&o=relevance

JoBe likes this.
  4. Paul Hall

Hi guys

I'm happy to report the problem with the DJI logo in the video view has been sorted..
    Turns out unplugging the camera cables on top of the camera gimble, then plugging them back in again, fixed the problem.
    Cables were plugged in but became a bit loose while in transit from repair shop.
    Man, are those little rubber shock absorbers hard to get back into place after removing to get the the top of the gimble.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

JoBe likes this.