P3p bundle on Amazon for $300

Reaction score
https://www.amazon.com/Professional...01BMVSWRS/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

3f41920217c3aaca8036290cc1967276.jpg

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Thanks. They have an "Everything you need" bundle used, like new as well. I'm sure both are mistakes/scams but I gave the "ultimate" a shot anyway.

It doesn't add up. Phone number on the Amazon profile leads to a fax number of a place that sells pole barns. The name of the seller does appear to live in Colorado though which matches the location of the pole barn place, based on some quick searching. I'm betting either a price mistake, profile was hacked, or it's just the Phantom without camera/gimbal/something else expensive.

We shall see.

It doesn't add up. Phone number on the Amazon profile leads to a fax number of a place that sells pole barns. The name of the seller does appear to live in Colorado though which matches the location of the pole barn place, based on some quick searching. I'm betting either a price mistake, profile was hacked, or it's just the Phantom without camera/gimbal/something else expensive.

We shall see.

You pulled the trigger?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ordered the p3a "everything you need" bundle on Friday. 3 batteries, backpack, 3 cradle charger, 2 sd cards etc... Have yet to receive it but feel I can't go wrong even if a few things are missing and the quad isn't in like new condition. Can't wait to see!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

I also ordered the p3a bundle, I called Amazon ahead of time and expressed my concerns and made them put notes on my account about it. They assured me I would get a refund if it wasn't what it should be

Reactions: Jonathan Huff
My wife pulled the plug on me lol.. I have the p3a.. i was already selling it in my head for profit

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Can't purchase one this morning as I was already to 1 click it. =(

My wife pulled the plug on me lol.. I have the p3a.. i was already selling it in my head for profit

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You and me think alike

I want that Manfrotto Backpack

Did they ask you to pay them direct instead of paying through Amazon?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I paid a normal amazon transaction as well, still no shipping info. I am not holding my breath

Last edited:
I paid a normal amazon transaction as well, still no shipping info. I am not holding my breath
And now when you click on that link it says product unavailable. Shop from Amazon quite frequently and there's a difference between something being shipped from Amazon and being shipped from a third party. The return and refund policies are also different just so you're aware.

Sent from my HTC 10 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Is the seller new? Have any ratings? If no ratings, I'd be suspicious.

I just called the number on the proifile. I got a recording saying they were hacked

I have a lot of trust in Amazon myself, but you can't just say "It's Amazon everything will be fine". You still need to use common sense.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic