P3P Body (for parts)

vgt

Reaction score
I bought this P3P as a project to try and understand some of the wiring and find ways to implement mounting of other gimbal/camera systems. Unfortunately, not panning out that well, so probably just going to scrap it.

When I bought it, I was told that it had a bad ESC, and I actually found video of what I believe to be a minor crash on the SD card. Looks like it just clipped a house at about 20' off the ground. The gimbal was broken in the incident, but the body of the P3 doesn't show any signs of of damage. No damage to the main circuit board, and the water indicator confirms that there wasn't a water crash. According to the battery, the P3 only went through three charging cycles before the ESC Failure (Battery, Gimbal, Charger, Controller NOT included). Detailed pictures of everything below.

P3P Body (Body, VPS - No Gimbal - if you add the gimbal, you will also need to get the 8-pin cable that goes with it). Photos are taken without the top cover installed, but I have that and it is in excellent condition, just wanted to be able to show the state of the mainboard and wiring.

Again, the DJI App states that there is an ESC Error. There may, or may not be any additional damage, sold as-is for parts and/or repair. $250 Shipped (Lower 48)

GPS, VPS, LEDs, Etc, all functional.

2CDBAEDA-B045-4DE3-A862-CEDA9D2EC2BF.png

E58ECC73-1504-49A9-BB1D-609B80180C22.jpg

C4FFB7BC-B78D-4038-8DC1-8F499E0A5A4B.jpg

999DBB76-D498-41CC-8F02-987B9838E01F.jpg

E0D22AA0-311F-4B41-8A16-3B4B68AC5EAF.jpg

8F97AB05-DA4B-4010-912F-2827CD33E1E9.jpg

Last edited:
Hey man
I was repairing my gimbal on my p2p levelling the camera the other day and pliers slipped. A little piece came off behind a plastic casing. I saw the plastic casing but not other piece, put plastic casing back only to realise later that I had made my problem much worse, camera gone from not being level to being possessed by devil! Couldn't figure out what was wrong so brought it to shop and they told me a real small piece is missing, I go home and the floor has been swept since, long story short I'm missing this small piece....
Man I'm down in brazil and because imported stuff is so expensive a new gimbal would cost about 1000us... So please if you're not using the gimbal could I buy this small piece, I'm attaching a picture of the plastic case that encloses 2 pieces, one of which I have,

.... The piece I have is a copper and black plastic piece that you can see through the hole in the plastic casing. I am missing the other part which is a metal outer layer according to guy in shop.
Thanks so much
image.jpg
image.jpg

If you are interested in parting this out I would offer you $25 for the piece that mounts the main board to the lower shell providing it's intact.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Post updated to clarify that this is the body and box only. No charger, gimbal, battery, or controller.

Is it still available? I'm trying to find an undamaged camera circuit board.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj