P3P Battery Major Deviations

Reaction score
is this a problem that needs fixed now? in the trash? Doesn't seem awful but I know you guys know more then me ;)

dronebattlog.png

Try to do deep discharging to say down to 4% and then charge fully up. Check again again using dji go app to see if you get similar deviations.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Lipo batteries and batteries in general don't particularly like 0% particularly under load. Your litchi warning has advised to keep an eye on it but to be safe you could charge it to 100%, set the dji app to discharge after one day, charge it up again and use the dji app as alok ^ above has suggested and see what your battery levels are. If you are going to fly it, keep it close and watch for any significant battery variation. If the deviations continue, you may be up for another battery.

charged the battery up again and just flew for 15 minutes and not a single deviation.....am i good to go?

charged the battery up again and just flew for 15 minutes and not a single deviation.....am i good to go?
Looks like you got away with it. I wouldn't be running the battery to 0% though. Probably give it a few more flights to check that the battery has recovered. There are some handy tips on here for managing your battery life such as after flying, charge the battery to 50%, turn off the charger and then fully charge it the day of your flying.

If it right at 0%, that's not a problem as you are still way above 3.0 volts, something like 3.4v. Problem is that the app doesn't show %'s below 0 so watch cell volts instead.

Sent from my HTC 10 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl