P3P back from DJI for esc issue

Reaction score
Well as some may know I sent my pro back to DJI because of esc error after 1.10 upgrade , ups just dropped off package and when I cracked it open I was sent a brand new P3P with brand new Reciever ,Iam confused as I was second owner and no warranty , they said my bricked P3P needed main board, motor and bottom shell, so I thought I would be seeing my old drone with skin on top , instead got this new one , everything all sealed etc. Very happy !

Reactions: DCJ64
Thanks! But -37 right now so will need to wait till spring or when it starts to warm up abit more ,

-37??? Whether it's Celsius or Fahrenheit, that's D A M N COLD!!!! Yikes!!! Where are you located, Antarctica???

Reactions: Dinodragon1
-37??? Whether it's Celsius or Fahrenheit, that's D A M N COLD!!!! Yikes!!! Where are you located, Antarctica???
No it's celcius lol, live in Saskatchewan Canada, today is a warm -26 with wind chill , Iam jeleous of you guys that have nice weather all year round , my second obsession is metal detecting and that's on hold till ground thaws

Woke up to a few inches of snow here in Rhode Island this morning, with a high today of about 33 degrees Fahrenheit. Typical for us this time of year. We can go from mid 40's to teens in a week... Actually... this coming Monday the high is supposed to be about 25 degrees, then Tuesday the high is supposed to be 48... go figure...

It's getting cold here too!

Forecast to be 69F on Monday. :p

Geez must be nice to have such great weather , here if u spit it actually freezes before hits the ground , well just finished updating everything and all went smooth , motors start , so that makes me happy , hopefully no more issues

Geez must be nice to have such great weather , here if u spit it actually freezes before hits the ground , well just finished updating everything and all went smooth , motors start , so that makes me happy , hopefully no more issues

glad all seems well. You should also do an IMU calibration, just to be safe. That is a recommended practice after firmware updates. Mine flew funky after the firmware update, so I did the IMU calibration a few days ago, but haven't had a chance to test it out.... a cold calibration is better, meaning sticking the bird in the fridge for about 30 minutes (without battery), then running the calibration.

I actually did one outside awhile ago, had a nice level wood stand outside and let it do its thing then brought it in, guess I need to purchase a new skin I had on my old one , as well a aluminum ribbon saver/gimbal cover, I also had on my old one, made out 10x better with them shipping me this new one though!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31