P3p advice prop guards

Reaction score
Hey all!.. Anyone got wise words for best prop guards.. I'm doing "close up" camera work and wanted a little bit of "insurance" if I miss judge!
The worry I have is if "clip on" come off mid flight and foul blades which would bring disaster! At the same time don't want to have to do "major surgery" to put on every time I need to do "close up to a wall"... Any recommendations/advice would be much appreciated!
(Don't want a permanent attachment that effects "free flight performance"..(and does anyone know how I can marry a Virgin!!)[emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I had used Summitlink prop guards for two times. They were good. But the problems with these prop guards is that you need to unscrew motor mount.

I had seen another good one here in the forum though never used it but seems to be a good candidate for your purpose. See the link below:

Free "Easy Snap-On Prop Guards"

These guards may not be good for high wind conditions but should be ok for you :)

You are a gent.. Thank you! (And the Virgin??)[emoji12][emoji1]

I bought SSE detachable guards. They knock a about 6 mph off the speed. I've got two P3Ps so the one I put them on is for high risk stuff. I did a shoot for a car show today and used it for safety. I had no issues except for finding a clear place to take off a
land.

I use the SSE detachable as well and have had no issues. Had a few saves by having them and will not fly without them. They saved me a few times and was able to continue with shoot, where without them I would have been going home!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hey chaps thanks for your guidance.. I've ordered a set from Easy Snap-On Prop Guards" (see above post) and will let you all know how I get on with them .. Thanks all for your input

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik