P3P 4K Video Editing ?

Reaction score
Hi,
I am not very good when it comes to video editing,
And I usually just take the P3P footage from the SD card from my last flight and upload it straight to YouTube and add some of youtubes music and that's me done,
But I can't help but look at other people's footage and it looks great and I'm just wondering how they are doing it, it's beyond me,
Basically on some I've seen, I would like the video to move and jump to different parts in time with the music, if you get me ?
I am only recording my flight from take off then flying to what I want then stopping the recording when done, about 3-4 mins, then uploading that, I'd like to lear how to do it in different sections and add the music to it so that the video jumps in time with the beat of the music, and on some I've seen the footage has been speeded up and dropped back to normal, any ideas on programmes / software to use ?
I have been using go pro studio to just upload my normal videos, but I feel as though I should be trying more to make more of an effort,
Can anyone advise on what's best,
Thank you.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Video editing can be a lot of fun once you learn a few basics. It's pretty easy to get good basic results relatively quickly with most programs, then you can build from there as you learn.

I've used Sony Vegas (also called Movie Studio, depending on the version), but dropped it after the software got bought by another company. I needed to upgrade to be able to output 2.7K or 4K video and didn't want to stick with Vegas if the new company isn't going to be as good. But, you can try it for free and you can usually find it cheap on sale somewhere if you like it.

Currently I'm using Adobe Premiere Pro. Windows Movie Maker seems to be popular. DaVinci Resolve is very good, and advanced, but you need to have a computer that can handle it.

All of these will have plenty of tutorial videos on YouTube to get you started.

Reactions: Liam_89

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4