P3P 4K settings

Reaction score
Hi guys,,I have not had my phantom 3 professional out since last year,,I got it out last week and fully updated it all but now I can not find how to change video quality since I have updated the DJI go app as it has all changed,,plus what would be the best settings to have it on in 4K because when it turns,,the picture goes a blurry and then its starts to focus again when it is still,,and just wondering what the best memory card is so I don't get any blurry,,this is the card I got with it,,so should I get a better card if there is one,,thanks
973267fc421ca979402f64f5cc239f74.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Maybe he used his Phantom to take that picture.... ;)

Seriously though.... do you get the blurriness in all video modes? And what was the environment like when you were shooting? Really sunny? Cloudy? I've shot on all 4k modes and never get that, and I use the same stock card. And the card wouldn't make things blurry.

181aed558381f82bebf656d02f84efe4.jpg
this is a better picture of the card,where,,how do I change the 4K settings because I can't find it

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

What u on about,,,r u 7 years old,,,,,I have updated the thing and I can't find the setting to change video quality since they have updated the DJI go App u ******* keyboard Gobshite

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

What kind of device are you using?

On iPad I have to change it to select still photo mode and select the settings button on the bottom right ( looks like three sliders).

Very confusing to use still photo mode to change video settings.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl