P3P + $2m Yacht

Reaction score
AF1QipNW3ywUJe5ROL6mZ0cQHUK8cly4Db7C1z0qQt-OZWg7RxE3ox1QjnfvWxWoqvNwlw

This was definitely a bad idea with my level of experience. But they insisted. Got allllll the way through and started up towards the sunroof and clipped the back prop guards and it tumbled down to the cabin. Only a couple minor scuffs on a table and the drone was fine.

It was a good experience though. I got some great videos and still of this thing at sunset.

I have some ideas on how to do that shot more successfully next time though.

Attachments

• IMG_20150727_075138_01.jpeg
    IMG_20150727_075138_01.jpeg
    224.2 KB · Views: 446
So you were or tried to hover the aircraft inside the cockpit like your picture shows? If so, that definitely not a good idea.

And not just hover, I was trying to do a move from the back, through the cabin and out the sunroof. Ibwas literally a couple inches from mailing it.

But like I said, I have a better way of doing it.

AF1QipNW3ywUJe5ROL6mZ0cQHUK8cly4Db7C1z0qQt-OZWg7RxE3ox1QjnfvWxWoqvNwlw

This was definitely a bad idea with my level of experience. But they insisted. Got allllll the way through and started up towards the sunroof and clipped the back prop guards and it tumbled down to the cabin. Only a couple minor scuffs on a table and the drone was fine.

It was a good experience though. I got some great videos and still of this thing at sunset.

I have some ideas on how to do that shot more successfully next time though.
Hold the Phantom in your hand.

Hold the Phantom in your hand.

That's pretty much the answer. It's basically a ronin. But I need it to take off and fly out. So I'll have someone hand hold it and walk it through and then go up when its clear.

How easy is it to hold and take off from being handheld?

That's pretty much the answer. It's basically a ronin. But I need it to take off and fly out. So I'll have someone hand hold it and walk it through and then go up when its clear.

How easy is it to hold and take off from being handheld?
You need to get a Feiyu-Tech G4 3 axis hand held gimbal,

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers