P3ADV not connecting and Camera issues

Reaction score
I just bought a P3A and apart from there been signs of the shell being opened before and it being dirty and not well looked after, here are the issues I'm facing
1. It won't connect to the device. I'm getting a green light on the controller and green flashing lights on the aircraft but it still says disconnected when when I plug the cable in. I'm using a samsung galaxy Tab A 8"

2. After startup, the camera does it's little dance but when it stops it is tilted sideways, and you can hear the gimbal motor running, like it's trying to do something.

Any ideas?

I was told it all works fine and I have messaged the seller to tell him I will probably be returing it for a refund (private sale through ebay - paypal) but I want to see if I can get it going

Thanks

No, but I also tried it with my galaxy note 5 and that connected fine. But biggest issue remains the gimbal. Is the gimbal and camera faulty when the cam won't stop level and the gimbal motor keep running periodically?

Best bet is to sling it back at the seller, it's gonna cost about £250 for a camera and that's assuming nothing else is wrong with it

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20