P3A with goggles - what do I need?

Reaction score
I have a P3A and love it but I'd like to try goggles to get a real feel for the camera aspect etc. I believe the goggles will just give me the feed I would ordinarily get on the tablet, is this right? Questions - is it worth it, what do I need, what are other options? Thanks guys, love the forum.

If you're referring to FPV goggles, you'll need to install the HDMI output module on your remote controller and purchase a set of FPV goggles that can be connected via an HDMI cable. You can find a list of commonly used FPV goggles here. My current goggles of choice are the Avegant Glyph goggles.

Hi Swoot

I to asked this question last week and Erised (man from this group) was kind enough to suggest Headplay Goggles SJ-V01

Amazon.com: Hobby Signal 5.8G 40CH HD Head-wearing Video Glasses FPV Eyeglasses Headplay Goggles SJ-V01: Toys & Games

I looked at a lot of videos on yourtube and they suggest this FPV goggles because it gives you a Imax theater effect as if you were sitting in a theater. I am going to get this for my P3A.They claim the Fat Sharks are more for racing quadcopters.

Hope this helps, Randy

Just an app! - Drone VR+ FPV for DJI Drones - and a cheap vr goggle adaptor for the phone (£15)

Link - DroneVR+ FPV for DJI Drones – Android Apps on Google Play

It will even tilt the gimbal if you tilt you head!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic