P3A Video - Need help! :(

Reaction score
Hi guys

I have been having an intermittent issue lately, when I shoot 2.7k sometimes the video is razor sharp and occasionally the entire video looks abit mushy and soft (even though all the same settings have been used etc) Actually looks like its recorded at a lower resolution! When I check the video details they all give the correct info - 2.7k res, high bitrate etc

I use litchi to fly the drone pretty much 99% of the time

Can anyone help ?

Thanks guys

When the video looks lower res its the entire video clip! It doesnt intermittently go between go and bad during a clip

Have you updated the bird to the latest firmware ? I think I have read that few others had the same problem here, try to search.

Yeah I am on the latest firmware. I'll try and upload a sample of good and bad footage. Maybe I will try and reproduce the issue in the go app today

Are you sure the bitrate is the same? I ask because of the known bug with 1080p60 on the P3A where the bitrate drops in half sometimes and can be fixed by switching to still photo mode and then back to video mode. Your symptoms sound so similar to that bug. Maybe there's now a similar bug with 2.7k in the latest software, but if the bitrate stays the same for you then its obviously something else.

I will definitely check that when I get into the house. Flying it earlier and it performed so good ! Hope the video is ok lol

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj