p3a suddenly drop from sky

Please upload your TXT flight log here and post a link back here.

Also, please explain what "hoes down" means.

already upload
sory I mean goes down. The aircraft flown well the first 7 minutes and was steady after goes down.

Strange how your flight mode keeps changing from GPS to ATTI & back all the time.

Im assuming you were using Litchi or something like that, I simply don't trust anything - apart from the official DJI Software, Litchi sent my inspire & phantom away in the wrong directions up/down/sideways on a number of occasions similar to this and I just can't trust it anymore.

Looks like it was spinning out of control in its final moments.

Wonder if you lost a prop ?

already upload
sory I mean goes down. The aircraft flown well the first 7 minutes and was steady after goes down.

The member quoted below offered to help you but you failed to post the link after uploading the flight log to the phantomhelp flight log viewer.

Without being able to view the requested file, I'll still make a guess and say your aircraft crashed due to lack of volts in the battery. The #1 power demand comes from straight up increase in altitude.

Please upload your TXT flight log here and post a link back here.

Also, please explain what "hoes down" means.

Strange how your flight mode keeps changing from GPS to ATTI & back all the time.
This happens when the aircraft tumbles as it drops from the sky. It goes in & out of receiving a gps signal.

Reactions: durrantie
Ok, but look at the rate of turn in the last few secs on HD, its spinning fast, hence think its lost a prop.

The member quoted below offered to help you but you failed to post the link after uploading the flight log to the phantomhelp flight log viewer.

Without being able to view the requested file, I'll still make a guess and say your aircraft crashed due to lack of volts in the battery. The #1 power demand comes from straight up increase in altitude.
I uploaded again. as I see in telemetry the four cell were well during and before the fall. the compass was crazy but I supposed might be course the falling

I uploaded again. as I see in telemetry the four cell were well during and before the fall. the compass was crazy but I supposed might be course the falling

We need you to not just upload the TXT file, but once uploaded also post the link to it here. Post the link.

The prop can also broke. You can have also hurt a bird or the fixation of a motor broke or your electronic fail... So many reasons that it can fall down.
it is posible to lost a prop after 7 minutos flight. aren't self tight, could it happens?
The prop can also broke. You can have also hurt a bird or the fixation of a motor broke or your electronic fail... So many reasons that it can fall down.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20