P3A SLR HUt

Reaction score
I am in the uk and about to purchase a P3A. The price at SLR hut is £550 and they offer £15 off with a coupon making it £535. I have never found it cheaper than this. Can someone verify that SLR hut is ok to buy from or if anyone has brought from them before?
Thanks

Got mine from there with no problems. Delivered to the UK within 3 days.

You'll get a tracking number. I was just asked to phone them once the order was placed and they would ship straight away. Be prepared they will try to sell you things .
Great service with no extra custom/VAT charges. Charger even had UK plug!

Although I didn't purchase my p3pro from SLRHut, I did buy my DSLR camera body from them earlier this year. Despite initial reservations, I found them to be top notch and received my purchased within 48 hours, tracked all the way from USA to my door step in the UK. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again in the future.

You'll get a tracking number. I was just asked to phone them once the order was placed and they would ship straight away. Be prepared they will try to sell you things .
Great service with no extra custom/VAT charges. Charger even had UK plug!
I've documented my experience elsewhere on these forums but in summary, I concur with K9DAVE. Smooth purchase, no additional taxes and fast delivery. Oh, and a UK plug :) Of course, past performance (January 2016) is no guarantee of current level of service.

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet K1 using Tapatalk

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4