P3A settings to fly like Vision plus?

Reaction score
Guys

I have flown my p3 quite a bit now, I takes great video and pictures. I have very few complaints.

But recently it have been flying LOS without FPV and find that it flys very robotic and jerky...which seems to work fine as a robotic camera but my vision plus was very smooth and more plane-like to fly, I enjoyed that much more.

has anyone mastered the settings for gain and expo that would emulate the flight characteristics of the vision plus?

Thanks for your attention.

The gain setting will allow the P3 the feel how ever you like. Some have set everything at 80% and had good results they said.

Active braking, turn it down, 70% seems smoother to me.

Last edited:
Expo allows exponential adjustment of the response of the control sticks so that you get finer control for small movements.
It means that when the sticks are close to the centre, it takes more stick movement than it does when the sticks are further off centre.

Reactions: Mako79
Ya I played with expo for the RC inputs and braking today and I have to say I was not happy with the results...not vision-like at all, but slightly improved...this lead me to consider flight controller gains...but I am hesitant to mess with those

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj