Well I guess it was bound to happen but was hoping it wouldn't have been so soon! I had my first crash about a week ago, the winds above the tree line where I was standing must have been blowing a lot harder than I expected. Long story first, it could have been worse but also could have been better because I overshot my planned crash landing location by a few ft and landed on asphalt after doing some tree trimming. I believe I was fairly lucky overall, the body was a complete loss but the gimble seems to be ok along with most everything else. I found that my center board compartment also broke in a few locations last night so I ordered a new one of those. Since I was waiting on parts and I always have plastidip around I decided to spray the new shell black. I'll post some progress pictures in a little while.