P3A Remote Charging Issue

Reaction score
Hi,

I have P3A since last 4 month and everything fine until having an issue with remote (GL300C) charging, it won't fully charge, only three led (about 73-75%) then it stop charging, try to reconnect and twist the charger plug, still the same. Bough new battery with same spec, replace the old one and nothing happen, still having three led before it stop charging again... Does anybody have same charging issue and succesfully fix it?

What happen if I replace the GL300C remote with the old GL300B then linked with the drone..?

Thanks b4...[emoji1]

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

If the new battery also charges up to 3 LED s, there seems to be a problem with the LED circuit.
You can always replace the models and link, A, B or C mode differences won't make any issue.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: Mark The Droner
Hi,

I have P3A since last 4 month and everything fine until having an issue with remote (GL300C) charging, it won't fully charge, only three led (about 73-75%) then it stop charging, try to reconnect and twist the charger plug, still the same. Bough new battery with same spec, replace the old one and nothing happen, still having three led before it stop charging again... Does anybody have same charging issue and succesfully fix it?

What happen if I replace the GL300C remote with the old GL300B then linked with the drone..?

Thanks b4...[emoji1]

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
An interesting one. So you've tried 2 battery packs and no success... See the post above and (I'm no great expert) but the only other thing I can think of is to check the output voltage of your charger at the output plug with a voltmeter.

I've just checked my P3P charger (100 watts) and it's outputting 17.34 volts (seems OK, = about 17.4 volts) with no load. Perhaps you could try your charger on another RC if you have one and see what happens then.

Bough new battery with same spec, replace the old one and nothing happen, still having three led before it stop charging again...
Where did you get the replacement RC battery?

Yes I was about to ask the same question.

In several of the "where can I find a new RC battery" threads, people have mentioned one particular supplier but nobody that I have seen yet has noted that they were able to actually buy a replacement battery from them. It just piqued my interest that the OP in this thread so nonchalantly mentioned buying a new RC battery when so many people have posted threads here asking where to get one and nobody seems able to do so. Again, at least as far as I have seen in the posts.

I just picked up a p3a and the remote won't charge. I know it takes more time the LO the battery but I have been patient and did all updates. I can hear a beep when the remote is plugged into the charger but after connecting it the lights on the remote turn off and only hear steady beeps every 2ish second. Is this normal? Very frustrated as we are leaving for SE Asia in 2 weeks and it's my understanding sending/receiving DJI replacement items take weeks! I'm lost what do I do? Doubt Best Buy will refund or help me. Any thoughts?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4