P3A performance

Reaction score
Hello, I'm new to this forum site, but been in the background reading other people's experiences.
I decided to chime in a bit with some feedback on my own experience with this bird.
I've owned it now for over one month, and have had over thirty full battery flights with no issues.
Straight from the box i upgraded the firmware to current. First flight was cautious and conservative at 100 ft and visual. The second was a bit more risky at 360 ft but remained visual. And from there, it has grown to over 1/2 mile away at 300 ft.
All flights were at and above freezing in the Colorado mountains
No issues!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Thanks for sharing... welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Hey what about sharing some photos, can't wait for my P3A

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hello, I'm new to this forum site, but been in the background reading other people's experiences.
I decided to chime in a bit with some feedback on my own experience with this bird.
I've owned it now for over one month, and have had over thirty full battery flights with no issues.
Straight from the box i upgraded the firmware to current. First flight was cautious and conservative at 100 ft and visual. The second was a bit more risky at 360 ft but remained visual. And from there, it has grown to over 1/2 mile away at 300 ft.
All flights were at and above freezing in the Colorado mountains
No issues!

And that is the experience of the huge majority of owners, it's just that we don't hear it that often!

Thank you!! Ordered mine a week ago and still waiting for it to arrive. All the posts on birds dropping, stress cracks, fingers and arms chopped off by hand catching, legs cause it to flip, leg extensions that cause it to flip, batteries that crash, batteries that get cold and cause it to crash, RTH that don't work..... It's really good to hear some positives!! :) joking apart as a new person to flying drones, the forum, despite having a lot of negative outcomes, is invaluable, and other peoples experiences and views will 100% help me fly safer and consider things I would never had thought of.... When I do finally get her.

I agree... nice to hear some positive stories from new flyers ! [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I've enjoyed the same awesome experience with my new P3. Its been flawless thus far and nothing but a joy. Gained enough courage to fly over water several times.

Also received my P3A today. Only got two flights in before dark but everything went great!! Had a couple of small problems getting everything going but thanks to this site, youtube, and owners manual sovled them quickly. Can't wait to get some more flying in this weekend.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20