P3A owners!

Reaction score
What screen do you have, and do you get frame lag? I just returned a galaxy tab 4. The frame lag was terrible.

My tab 4 runs flawless

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1441152260.903493.jpg

I have the 10" models. No point getting little things. My phone is almost that size.

Understand.. I going to get a bigger screen after battling the 7". Just don't understand where this frame lag is coming from. Its so bad you can't use it.

brianb87, I realize I'm about to rehash what I told you earlier today in another thread -- you need to setup your device properly. It's not configured to run efficiently right out of the box. Follow these tips and you should be good:

DJI Forum|Phantom 3 Lag / Pause Android in FPV

Last edited:
brianb87, I realize I'm about to rehash what I told you earlier today in another thread -- you need to setup your device properly. It's not configured to run efficiently right out of the box. Follow these tips and you should be good:

DJI Forum|Phantom 3 Lag / Pause Android in FPV

I did read that. Followed the steps and still nothing. Once you kill all the apps they return. Has anyone had success with this? Thanks for the response, just tryin to figure this thing out.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj