P3A or Autel Robotics X-Star?

not gonna lie I've been riding KTM dirt bikes for 15 years so the orange is like a moth to a flame for me! Plus getting a case and a real SD card, with a US based company... it's very tempting. I'll keep hemming and hawing but another deal like what I missed this week would be hard to pass up.

Reactions: flpholt
I really wanna get ones of these autel premiums just from what I have heard with customer service its enough to make me switch. Waiting on a replacement phantom for my replacement from my first warranty claim so we will see. If I have another issue with the phantom I'm selling and making the switch.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

everything is made in china
Yep.... just setting the record straight. Autel is not a "US based company." It is made in China.

Not that it really matters though. If customer service is great and the AC is great that's what matters. I think the whole "US based company" is a marketing strategy that is misleading and unnecessary.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Mate if you were getting the Premium it would be a different decision but to compare wifi and lightbridge i think you will be disappointed. Even though DJI can be a pain in the arse buy it from a local dealer that way if you do have any problems you have a local contact. The P3A is a good unit and the X-Star Premium is also a good choice, i have both and the x-star takes brilliant photos. Cheers
Hi, I have a p2v+, I need a upgrade, main feature I need is no or short as possible lag time to my ipadmini. I capture action sports where I need to keep up with moving people. Using the P2v+ I think I am about 2 seconds behind. I know the inspire would be best, out of my budget now. What model is best? Autel Premium or P3 Advanced? Is the DJI Light Bridge better than the Autle for lagtime? I think they are in they same price range? Please tell me the difference if you have the 2 models .

Hi, I have a p2v+, I need a upgrade, main feature I need is no or short as possible lag time to my ipadmini. I capture action sports where I need to keep up with moving people. Using the P2v+ I think I am about 2 seconds behind. I know the inspire would be best, out of my budget now. What model is best? Autel Premium or P3 Pro? Is the DJI Light Bridge better than the Autle for lagtime? I think they are in they same price range? Please tell me the difference if you have the 2 models .
I don't have any lag on my xsp

Hi, I have a p2v+, I need a upgrade, main feature I need is no or short as possible lag time to my ipadmini. I capture action sports where I need to keep up with moving people. Using the P2v+ I think I am about 2 seconds behind. I know the inspire would be best, out of my budget now. What model is best? Autel Premium or P3 Pro? Is the DJI Light Bridge better than the Autle for lagtime? I think they are in they same price range? Please tell me the difference if you have the 2 models .
Lightbridge all the way. After you've used lightbridge you won't want to use wifi again. It's way, way better for lag and it doesn't break down as you get further away. The near instant connection is another benefit.

Sent from my SM-G900I using PhantomPilots mobile app

Lightbridge all the way. After you've used lightbridge you won't want to use wifi again. It's way, way better for lag and it doesn't break down as you get further away. The near instant connection is another benefit.

Sent from my SM-G900I using PhantomPilots mobile app
x star premium doesn't use wifi

I was waiting for the game changer and boom. Mavic.. I was concerned after the YouTube guy put up some bad samples. But after seeing the true vids... You know the ones where they properly set the focus. The Mavic is my choice. Thought about the H... Nope.. Thought about the X-Star nope. I'll take the smaller version of the P4 with upgrades ... Amazing bird.

I was waiting for the game changer and boom. Mavic.. Game Over
until 6 months and dji comes out with a new one

Reactions: lmayes69
until 6 months and dji comes out with a new one
Yep and I'm getting that one to replace my P3p. Today though the Mavic looks amazing. Can't wait to get mine.

x star premium doesn't use wifi

Isn't there some lag issues with the X star Premium... Their secret sauce is like Lightbridge but not lightbridge correct? I'm really looking forward to seeing what DJI's new system brings with the Mavic.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

I've never seen something more carbon copy than this...DJI should denunce them for copyright infringement.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr