P3a not wanting to take off

Reaction score
My p3a has been doing some crazy stuff in the last few weeks . Up until then she flew just fine. I go thru all the load up steps with no problems, and then when I do my csc ,nothing. The camera is working. All the osd is working. Still nothing. I try my slider ,nothing. I have noticed that when I do my csc ,the camera moves a little bit. I can go to my settings, and where it shows max height it shows a red line with a 0 thete. No matter what number I enter it goes back to 0. I have to start and restart my p3a and controller several times to make it start. ALSO it shows "signal lost" several times during flight ,and when I push the record video button, it takes up to 7-8 seconds for the"bong" noise. HELP. I'm at a loss. I'm afraid of a flyaway, or worse ,a fall from flight. Thanks in advance for your help.

My advice....stop trying to fly it for now or you'll end up with a mangled pile of plastic and electronics.

Investigate...get answers....find solutions.....THEN try flight again.

Have you tried reconnecting/resynching the controller to the aircraft?
Maybe a neighbor has focused a microwave beam directly at you? Try another location a mile away?
Are you in a NFZ?
(Sorry if this doesn't help....It's late, I've had a few margaritas.....seen my salt shaker?)

Reactions: GunnyPapa
Thanks. I just did a firmware update on the DJI GO app. Gonna go out and try that.Will keep ya'll posted.

Could you have possibly switch control modes? As in mode 2 or mode 1

I updated the remote. It got better. THEN I tried to format the SD card. It failed. Took out the card ,replaced it with a Sand Disk. BINGO! !!!!!! The 64gb disk I got from Geek was corrupt. I guess ya can't get a good 64gb disk for $2.00 anymore! !!!!!!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub