P3a motors going overload

I gave it no more than 10%????...it went full power, I know something wrong with it.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app
You just don't understand how rate demand gyros and accelerometers work. You gave a 10% input. The P3 tried to ascend, but couldn't from you holding it. It then will increase RPM and try to achieve what you were calling for. If you let it go, the rpms would have come down because it would register the climb. The FC reacts to achieve your inputs, and uses all available power to make this happen. It was a normal reaction from holding it.

SD

I tried to lift my new born son with mine. It lift off ok to about 6 feet. Then I tried my 4 year old. It would not budge. The motor started to whine real loud. Then smoke came out of them. What did I do wrong? Should I send it back?

I tried to lift my new born son with mine. It lift off ok to about 6 feet. Then I tried my 4 year old. It would not budge. The motor started to whine real loud. Then smoke came out of them. What did I do wrong? Should I send it back?
Prolly putting a child on a device that has a history of falling outbid the sky or flying away at will... I would be a little worried if I were you about social services showing up at your door more than the smoke from a phantom...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20