P3A Main Board FS

Reaction score
eBay link to my P3A main board. Salvaged from my crashed P3A, no damage to the board at all. When connected to the motors, transmitter etc it connects to the DJI Go app no problem and finds GPS and motors start up fine.

Ended up getting a new drone from DJI.

If anyone is interested ask as many questions as you like and ill do my best to answer them. Low price is just that i'd prefer someone to get some use out of it that had the time to tinker away with it rather than it gather any more dust on my desk

makes a difference. There are two styles of motors and each style takes a different Main board. I think yours is a part 96. the old style would be part 33

i just checked there, its part 33 i have. the motors it had were 2312 (square mounting base), the newer ones that this board cannot take are 2312A (rounded mounting base). thanks for giving me the heads up on this! ill update the ad

Great. I need a board but my drone is lost in the US postal system. I may never get it. I don't know which motors it has.

postal services are a disaster. have had too many similar occasions than im happy with, with the irish postal service too. best of luck with it!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav