P3A & Litchi, Veterans Memorial

Reaction score
This is an area I have been dying to film for a year now. I showed up twice last summer, only to decide against the flight. The first time I just chickened out, plain and simple. The monument is 100' high and with traffic on either side I just did not feel comfortable enough to do the flight, nor did I feel I was experienced enough. The second attempt it was windier than I thought it was going to be and I bailed out again. This time with tons of hours under my belt flying and armed with my not so secret licthi weapon, it was go time. Still nervous but confident in the planning of this mission and my skills to handle all variables. It may look like I went over the roads but the bird never was at any time- the absolute beauty of a pre planned mission. I wish it was as pretty as summer is, but it's still epic views and I appreciated being alone. I'll do a summer one too, I'm sure.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: dec
This is an area I have been dying to film for a year now. I showed up twice last summer, only to decide against the flight. The first time I just chickened out, plain and simple. The monument is 100' high and with traffic on either side I just did not feel comfortable enough to do the flight, nor did I feel I was experienced enough. The second attempt it was windier than I thought it was going to be and I bailed out again. This time with tons of hours under my belt flying and armed with my not so secret licthi weapon, it was go time. Still nervous but confident in the planning of this mission and my skills to handle all variables. It may look like I went over the roads but the bird never was at any time- the absolute beauty of a pre planned mission. I wish it was as pretty as summer is, but it's still epic views and I appreciated being alone. I'll do a summer one too, I'm sure.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Very nice job.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Thanks for watching! Fun flight.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic