P3A Like New for Sale W/Extras

Reaction score
I have a like brand new P3A for sale that has been only flown five times. I also have a spare battery, an extra p3p 100W battery charger, some new unused props and a hard shell case for storage. I'm at work right now but will get some pictures posted tonight when I return home. I'd like to sale everything as a package but I'm not against selling pieces separate. I haven't updated the firmware, as I wasn't having any problems when I was flying so I kept the status quo. Old style motors and shell, but no sign of any cracks whatsoever. I'm looking to get $1,200 for everything but willing to accept offers.

I have a like brand new P3A for sale that has been only flown five times. I also have a spare battery, an extra p3p 100W battery charger, some new unused props and a hard shell case for storage. I'm at work right now but will get some pictures posted tonight when I return home. I'd like to sale everything as a package but I'm not against selling pieces separate. I haven't updated the firmware, as I wasn't having any problems when I was flying so I kept the status quo. Old style motors and shell, but no sign of any cracks whatsoever. I'm looking to get $1,200 for everything but willing to accept offers.
Would you take $800

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pitchpost