P3A handle?

Btw, do you use it with the tablet mount? What bird do use? I don't think l'll be doing the tablet mount. I have too much of a rig with my air2 with a sunshade on the remote.

Dudes why are you all so negative??
I have had one since Christmass, no stress on the motors it is fully adjustable so will always fit and if you are dumb enough to start the motors then you shouldn't have a P3 anyway.
In my opinion a well made and handy add on.[emoji2]
We are not negative, we foresee these issues.

We are not negative, we foresee these issues.
Exactly, unless someone has done stress tests to see if the motor bearings were affected or not I'm staying cautious. I'm sure it's totally fine but I'm a facts and figures type of person.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

It slots together and is held in place with grub screws so if you nip them up whilst on the bird(in my case p3a) then it should be a good fit.
I bought an inspire tablet holder for my p3 so use my spare for the handle.
If you are worried about the time it takes to put on props then I don't think this will be for you

Reactions: Roverggm
I don't think anyone's being negative in THIS thread, just cautious with out expensive toys/work equipment. Would be ironic to break it when not in flight and the engines and supporting structures on the P3 have been found wanting at times.
Bambola I'm encouraged about you having no issues so far; before you joined this thread we were all just speculating.

I'd sooner epoxy a drawer handle to the top of my drone....lol

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Has anyone used this? I don't know how I feel about it being mounted from the motors.

Shaluoman Portable Stable Handheld Gimbal Holder Bracket Kit For Phantom 3 2 Amazon.com: Shaluoman Portable Stable Handheld Gimbal Holder Bracket Kit For Phantom 3 2: Toys & Games

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app
I would just buy an Osmo. Osmo – Reimagine Movement | DJI
*Looks better (more professional).
*More compact.
*More versatile.
*Has mic input.
*Right for the job.

And the P3 does not need a transport handle. IMO

I would just buy an Osmo. Osmo – Reimagine Movement | DJI
*Looks better (more professional).
*More compact.
*More versatile.
*Has mic input.
*Right for the job.

And the P3 does not need a transport handle. IMO

I was thinking that but I've read there are some issues with it such as battery life and just not working properly every time.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj