P3A gimbal is doing the Harlem shake.

Reaction score
When starting the copter up the gimbal goes though what it things is the start up but the gimbal shakes uncontrollably. Everything else works fine. Any ideas on what is wrong, or things to test?

Last edited:
Did it start doing this right out of the box? If not, please provide a detailed backstory so we are all on the same page.

Problems right out of the box. I did not that there was no firmware on the SD card. Today I plan on checking connections in the gimbal hopefully it's just one of the clips that is improperly seated. If not I guess I will contact Djibouti and start the warranty repair.

Well from what I figured out is the set of gyros that stabilize the camera are hooped. Sense there are 2 sets one for the craft and another for the gimbal, this is why the craft flys fine. This is a none fixable part, so off to dji we go.

Ok so the problem was the yaw motor, so DJI is saying. Either it was out of alignment or one othe the windings had gone bad. For a future search reference for someone else having the same problem how would someone test for that.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4