P3A crash 5 feet after take off

Reaction score
I flew it out of the box and it flew great. Last night with the help of some of you guys along with youtube videos I did all necessary upgrades. According to the SD card each was a success and when I opened the DJI app it showed everything as updated. Went to go fly today and took off about 4 feet and the props just stopped and it dropped to the ground breaking off the camera. Already have a new one coming but what do you think happened. Telemetry was all good.

Please upload your DJI GO log here and then post the link back here.

Props stopped? How do you know that? Didid you do CSC by chance?

Reactions: SCGENE
Props stopped? How do you know that? Didid you do CSC by chance?
CSC was also my first thought when I read his post earlier today. I've been anxious to see his flight data. He would have had to do the CSC almost immediately after lifting off for it to stop the props at only 4 feet in altitude.

CSC was also my first thought when I read his post earlier today. I've been anxious to see his flight data. He would have had to do the CSC almost immediately after lifting off for it to stop the props at only 4 feet in altitude.
Yes this is the very first reaction of many when they see it might hit the roof or a tree up, pull the sticks totally down.

CSC????

Battery loose?

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31