P3A Camera and Gimbal repaired $200

Reaction score
I repaired this with a new ribbon cable $40 and Bock 3D printed yaw arm ($75). I decided to upgrade to the P3P camera so I have this spare. It has a few nicks and scratches, but the lens is in good shape and everything works. The gimbal is a tad noisy (I suspect the ribbon cable needs to loosen up a bit to provide less resistance) but works perfectly and there's no mic, so you can't hear anything on camera. Verified on a P3 body with a test flight. All functions are fine. Includes unused roll arm in case you manage to damage it. Pictures here:

P3A Camera For Sale

20946818151_86ff9b7b28_k.jpg

I repaired this with a new ribbon cable $40 and Bock 3D printed yaw arm ($75). I decided to upgrade to the P3P camera so I have this spare. It has a few nicks and scratches, but the lens is in good shape and everything works. The gimbal is a tad noisy (I suspect the ribbon cable needs to loosen up a bit to provide less resistance) but works perfectly and there's no mic, so you can't hear anything on camera. Verified on a P3 body with a test flight. All functions are fine. Includes unused roll arm in case you manage to damage it. Pictures here:

P3A Camera For Sale

View attachment 28808
Able to ship to Australia?

Sure, I have no idea what shipping would cost, though.
Thanks, I would appreciate a quote, as soon as you know I can pay via Paypal, cheers, Barry. BTW here we can obtain an online quote by giving weight and parcel dimensions, assume you have a similar system?

Side question...
Does the bolt on p3p camera just bolt on?
And do you run the p3p or p3a firmware?

P3A Camera For Sale

View attachment 28808
Is this still available?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj