P3A and P3P gimbal/camera available

Reaction score
i have couple P3A and P3P gimbals / cameras available if anyone is interested.

$300 each.

BTW i also have several P2V+ gimbal / cameras available now

11807288_10207567962704332_7423627003282053057_o.jpg

I am looking for the yaw arm motor. I have an Advance camera that was crashed. The yaw arm with the moter disapeared. I have everything else.

sorry, i just replied to your post, didn't see you replying to mine :)
give me the list of all the parts you need. i have them all

Reactions: Droneted
I just need the motor assembly connected to the yaw arm. I have the roll arm to the camera. Just couldn't find the yaw arm with the motor attached. I have a new yaw arm.

Hunch, would you be interested in a swap? I have a slightly bent gimbal with a P3P camera. You mount my camera on a new gimbal, keep my gimbal and return assembly to me. How much? Thank you. Kirk

Hunch, would you be interested in a swap? I have a slightly bent gimbal with a P3P camera. You mount my camera on a new gimbal, keep my gimbal and return assembly to me. How much? Thank you. Kirk
Absolutely,
Why don't you just send me your damaged gimbal and I send you a new one. $200 for the swap? Let me know if that works.

Hey hunch i pm'd u with a trade ? I see yer offering here 200 plus broke camera so thats like buying my broke camera gimble for $100

Hey Hunch - sent you a PM last week regarding the P3P gimbal. Never heard from you. We got a deal?

Me too. I think he took the weekend off. I sure we will hear from him Monday. I think a lot of us want the same p3p gimbal. Myself included.

Ted, yours is in the mail and Jttgttfe i know i PMed you and someone just gifted me $$ on paypal for one and when you do that, mailing address doesn't come through.
was that you, because i can't tell from the name here and name on paypal. ??

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj