P3A accessories question

Reaction score
So I just ordered my P3A. I'd like to know what are the essential accessories I should buy for it. I already ordered the DJI back pack. But what else aside from that. Secondly, I plan to use my Samsung Galaxy Note 12.2 LTE, will it fit in the holder?

On a separate question, does phone signal have anything to do wit the GPS of the drone? What I mean is, do I need a sim card in there for there to be a video feed connection?

Thanks guys

Reactions: dynamic3dSolutions
I'd like to know what are the essential accessories I should buy for it.
Check out my must-haves list here.

I plan to use my Samsung Galaxy Note 12.2 LTE, will it fit in the holder?
No. The tablet holder can only hold a tablet that is no more than 6.5" wide (including the case). The Samsung Galaxy Note 12.2 LTE is 8.03" wide. It'll fit with an extender like this one.

Reactions: zelius92
So I just ordered my P3A. I'd like to know what are the essential accessories I should buy for it. I already ordered the DJI back pack. But what else aside from that. Secondly, I plan to use my Samsung Galaxy Note 12.2 LTE, will it fit in the holder?

On a separate question, does phone signal have anything to do wit the GPS of the drone? What I mean is, do I need a sim card in there for there to be a video feed connection?

Thanks guys

Take a look here for some must have items.
Dynamic 3D Solutions

Reactions: zelius92
I got another side bar question, how high can the phantom 3 A or P fly, technically? And is there a way to remove the 500 meter limit? I dont plan to fly it that high where I live but if ever i got to a jungle or a mountain to go hiking, the option is nice to have.

They say There is a way to bypass it but I haven't tried it myself..
I won't tell you cause it's taboo, but you can find the answer if you google it.
There ARE occasions where you do need to bypass the limit set by dji, like in moutain regions.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Wasn't this patched 6months ago ?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Is it just the polarpro filters that we should stay away from? or is it all screw on ones? I am looking for filters as well since I just got my P3A last week and I'm looking at buying accessories for it now and almost bought the polar pro 3 pack until I read this post.

I can response to you on what I have used Polarpro filter front cannot twist so their PL/CPL quality is not that great
The screw-on Polar Pro filters can be rotated. It looks like you have the P3S filters though or maybe an old version of the Polar Pro filters?

same thing goes with their PL AND CPL they does not move FRONT which is quite unprofessional filters
FWIW, here's a photo of one of my PL filters:

IMG_1675.JPG

All of my PL filters are two pieces. The top piece rotates to allow the filter to be adjusted after it has been screwed onto the camera.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4