P3A - 5+ second video transmission delay

Reaction score
I'm getting 5+ second video transmission lag in the areas and with the same equipment I've used for months. P3A and either iPhone 6S+ or Nexus 6P. Same delay on both

On initial startup as soon as the app connects the delay isn't as bad as a few minutes later when everything is warmed up.

Firmware on everything is up to date. I've done IMU calibration, gimbal calibration, tried different areas, usb cables, sd cards (dji's suggestion), pulled and re-inserted the black gimbal cable. Other thoughts?

Have you tried to manually change your wifi channel? Have you done the 32 Channel wifi hack?

Have you tried to manually change your wifi channel? Have you done the 32 Channel wifi hack?
Yes, tried several different channels and they haven't been any different. Have not done the 32 channel hack
20170207_181821000_iOS.png
20170207_181955000_iOS.png

Do you have the latest DJI GO and firmware installed?

Have you tried Enabling / Disabling Hardware Decoder in settings?
djipilotenablehardwaredecode-jpg.25220

Reactions: airbender
Latest version on the Nexus as well - just downloaded the app fresh.

I did try unplugging the thin black cable from both ends.

Hmmm, this is interesting, sounds exactly like what you are experiencing, maybe it is a heat issue: Phantom 3 Advanced Video Lag FIXED! – UAVDoc

That does sound like my issue, but i'll send it back to DJI before i tear into it myself since it's under warranty still. Figured I'd just check with everyone here to make sure it wasn't something already known/obvious to fix.

Let me know if you guys think of anything else to try - Thanks everyone

Latest version on the Nexus as well - just downloaded the app fresh.

I did try unplugging the thin black cable from both ends.

That does sound like my issue, but i'll send it back to DJI before i tear into it myself since it's under warranty still. Figured I'd just check with everyone here to make sure it wasn't something already known/obvious to fix.

Let me know if you guys think of anything else to try - Thanks everyone
Yep, send it back before you lose it....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20