P3A 1080p or 2.7k?

Don't go for used ones as you are not sure of their working unless you get it from a known reliable source. Open boxes may be OK.
I look at Amazon used. (Got my phantom 3s used)

I'm a 19 year old uni student. My savings are pretty much half or even a quarter of your salary :(

Some of us can't afford brand new... :(

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Talking 1080P, I have a Standard and the recording turns out all pixelly and choppy. It's brand new. I'm unsure if it's true or not, but a guy told me not to use the video saved to the phone, to use either the usb cord or the memory card directly to your computer. True?

Talking 1080P, I have a Standard and the recording turns out all pixelly and choppy. It's brand new. I'm unsure if it's true or not, but a guy told me not to use the video saved to the phone, to use either the usb cord or the memory card directly to your computer. True?
The footage on your phone is recorded of the video downlink you see on the go app! So it's quality is dependant on your wifi connection. Use the SD card to retrieve full raw 1080p footage.

I look at Amazon used. (Got my phantom 3s used)

I'm a 19 year old uni student. My savings are pretty much half or even a quarter of your salary :(

Some of us can't afford brand new... :(

I just cautioned cause these are delicate pieces and you never know how other person used it. One rule doesn't apply to all.

The pro is going for exact same price. You are a forum member. Look at the threads man. 799 or 779 for a new pro. Amazon. eBay. All new. If you are buying advance. Just saying.

Lots of eBay US sellers ship internationally...

The footage on your phone is recorded of the video downlink you see on the go app! So it's quality is dependant on your wifi connection. Use the SD card to retrieve full raw 1080p footage.

Did this and worked perfect. Thanks

Hello,

I am looking at getting a P3a and selling my P3s, I found a good amount of listing for the P3a which are in my range at around £610 but they say its a 1080p drone but on the picture of the add it says 2.7k, then in the description it says its max res is 1080p?

I am a bit confused as I thought the P3A was a 2.7k drone?

heres the link - DR02 Genuine DJI Phantom 3 Advanced Silver Quadcopter Drone FHD FOV 1080P Camera | eBay

Im upgrading for lightbridge and selling my standard (ITelite DBS) phantom to help pay! if anyone is able to shed some light on this subject for me about the camera that would be great thanks!!

Be safe and happy flying, James.

The advanced at 1080p is very good.

did this today

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I dont want to spend the extra hours doing 4k, in fact even 2.7k

1080p is more than capable for most.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers