P330D V2.0.0 Replacement Transmitter/Controller?

Reaction score
I just got a Phantom P330D (V2.0.0) for Christmas. Had a successful first day of flying but unbelieveably I dropped the transmitter while I was loading everything in the car. The antenna appears to be broken (the white plastic sheath is cracked and the black wire inside looks damaged (black insulation looks compromised and wire showing), and the S2 switch broke off. 2 Questions:

1) which Phantom do I have? An FC40, or a Phantom 1 (I've seen conflicting stories online); and

2) What controller do I need, and where can I get a replacement? The model number is PVT581 and the sticker on the back indicates is it 5.85Ghz (I am not feeling too good about soldering on a new antenna to the board and not sure how I'd get a new S2 switch.) Having some trouble finding one online that matches my model/specs. Would a Phantom 2 controller work with my model (is is this same one)?

Thanks for any insight.

if you got a camera with it, its the fc40
if you didn't its the phantom 1
if you got a phantom 1 or fc40 for Christmas and the antenna is broken that model is 3 years old so I don't think you would be able to get a new one, you might want to just buy the new phantom 3 that includes a camera, gimbal, controller, and a ton of things that are better than the one you have and it is $500
if you are able to get a new controller it is going to cost probably $300-400 so it might be worth juts paying an extra $100 to get the phantom 3 standard like I mentioned earlier
hope this helped!

Seems like you have the phantom fc40 (they have 5.85hz) I have seen someone buy one from ebay for $50. Just google a bit around

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20