P330cb update to address gimbal jitter P2V+

Reaction score
gmbn.inc said:
Hooked up my P2V+ to the assistant software & it said there was an update available for the P330cb, a fix for gimbal jitter. Updated firmware & camera/gimbal centers immediately on boot up & settles at 45deg down. No more twitching!

Can someone tell me what version this is because I look on the dji website and it shows the latest version as 1.0.1.27 which I have had for a few weeks or more. And when I hook up the assistant it says no new version available for the CB.

BlackTracer said:
gmbn.inc said:
Hooked up my P2V+ to the assistant software & it said there was an update available for the P330cb, a fix for gimbal jitter. Updated firmware & camera/gimbal centers immediately on boot up & settles at 45deg down. No more twitching!

Can someone tell me what version this is because I look on the dji website and it shows the latest version as 1.0.1.27 which I have had for a few weeks or more. And when I hook up the assistant it says no new version available for the CB.

I believe, like me, you use 1.08. For this update, you need to use Version 3.0 of the assistant to get this update. I first tried using my version 1.08, and just as you stated, it showed that there were no updates. I then tried 3.0, and I was able to find and do the upgrade myself (it did not automatically update for me). The update worked perfect, and my camera no longer does a ridiculous "dance/grind" followed by pointing down at a 45 degree angle.

MattUNI2001 said:
BlackTracer said:
gmbn.inc said:

I believe, like me, you use 1.08. For this update, you need to use Version 3.0 of the assistant to get this update. I first tried using my version 1.08, and just as you stated, it showed that there were no updates. I then tried 3.0, and I was able to find and do the upgrade myself (it did not automatically update for me). The update worked perfect, and my camera no longer does a ridiculous "dance/grind" followed by pointing down at a 45 degree angle.

Just an FYI.

I am running 1.08. I ran 3.0 assistant and connected my phantom. It immediately auto updated the CB to 1.0.1.30. It fixed the gimbal twitch on startup as expected. I then ran 1.08 and it showed my CB was now at 1.0.1.30. Hooray. I then went out and flew it. Flew perfectly. Big hooray. Thank you DJI for keeping 1.0.1.30 compatible with 1.08 and not forcing me to do anything I don't want to do.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4