P330/NAZA M V2 issues with Windows 10

Reaction score
Hi to everyone,
I have recently bought a used Phantom 1 (P330) with the SR6 transmitter. Although I haven't flown it outdoors yet, I have very briefly and carefully hovered it indoors to make sure it actually lifts-off and this is fine - pitch n yaw seem to work well so no major issues there.
However I have downloaded the firmware (Naza M V2) and connected the quad several times but the software simply isn't recognizing that the machine is connected. Now I have already read about the driver issues on Windows 10, so I have tried downloading it with driver signature disabled but the problem still persists.
I also know that sometimes the USB cable can be at fault, but with me the laptop 'beeps' as normal whenever any new device is connected so I can't imagine this is the issue either. Help!

As a slightly separate issue, I thought that there was a USB socket inside the SR6 transmitter but there isn't one in mine? As I hope to install a gimbal at some point is this going to be an issue? And because of the age of the P330 I have been told that the gimbal lever kit for the SR6 is no longer available here in the UK so any suggestions on this would be gratefully received.

P.S. Although I am a wrinkly 62 year old, I have been flying 250 sized FPV quads for a while, so while I'm new to DJI I like to think I'm not a complete noob..!

So what was your problem. If you post the solution you found, others with the same or similar problem can learn from your experience. Glad you got it fixed...

My problem was simply being a noob to the phantom I guess! But seriously my main issue was struggling with the (common) problem of getting Windows 10 to recognize the driver. There are useful threads about this on here but I wish DJI could be more pro-active over this issue. Now that the driver is installed correctly, flight assistant recognizes the bird and I am more than happy.
While waiting to get a 3-axis gimbal, I fitted an aftermarket potentiometer kit on my Tx, apparently the original Phantom lever has been discontinued so I went for this instead. The advantage for me is that the control knob is mounted on the front of the Tx and has a more robust 'Pot' than the very small one fitted inside as original equipment. This is also recognized in flight assistant so now that my DYC gimbal has arrived I can get on with fitting it.

• Wow
Reactions: art splott
Sounds good, thanks for the update...

I have the same problem but I did not understand could explain me since I have a phantom 1 and likewise I connect and connect and I can not detect the assistant and the driver but it does not work that I can already be sure of everything when I disconnect that I can aser please .....

I have the same problem but I did not understand could explain me since I have a phantom 1 and likewise I connect and connect and I can not detect the assistant and the driver but it does not work that I can already be sure of everything when I disconnect that I can aser please .....
So what was the solution. I got same issue. Can't connect to pc.. HELP somebody.. Anybody.. Thx

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan