P330 2.4GHz Remote (solid red light) when turned on HELP Pls

Reaction score
Hi all, stuck on a new problem. I have flown this quad many times and no problem with my remote.
Haven't flown for a week, turned on the controller and get solid red light. Changed to brand new Batteries still get the red light on the controller.. If I look in the battery compartment with the battery hanging out my receiver is not showing any red led so I know it is bound..
Forgot to mention that when I turn on the remote I get 1 red blink and then it is 4 -5 more fast red blinks on the controller and then solid red. It will still start motors but just not sure why my controller keeps the red led on. Never did before..
Thanks
Help Is always much appreciated.
Happy flying in 2016

Last edited:
Reactions: Midwestquads
Hi all, stuck on a new problem. I have flown this quad many times and no problem with my remote.
Haven't flown for a week, turned on the controller and get solid red light. Changed to brand new Batteries still get the red light on the controller.. If I look in the battery compartment with the battery hanging out my receiver is not showing any red led so I know it is bound..
Forgot to mention that when I turn on the remote I get 1 red blink and then it is 4 -5 more fast red blinks on the controller and then solid red. It will still start motors but just not sure why my controller keeps the red led on. Never did before..
Thanks
Help Is always much appreciated.
Happy flying in 2016
Hello sounds like you need to
Re- bind the remote and re-caibrate
The drone.

You might also connect to phantom assistant and
Check your system.

Wow, thanks for the almost instant reply. I'll try that even though it still turns it on and starts the motors.
Thanks. Will let you know what happens
Ok I redid the binding and all is successful, gets compass and links home, arms and motors run.
Still have solid red light on controller after the first 4 or 5 fast blinks, then solid red.. Strange

You might also connect to phantom assistant and
Check your system.
Hi, Well on this Phantom all I have is a standard size ubs cable that comes out of the battery compartment and extends only about 5". Tried to plug it in a usb extension but got nothing on the assistant, with or without battery plugged in.. No movements from the controller sticks... No micro mini usb plug or slot..

Hi, Well on this Phantom all I have is a standard size ubs cable that comes out of the battery compartment and extends only about 5". Tried to plug it in a usb extension but got nothing on the assistant, with or without battery plugged in.. No movements from the controller sticks... No micro mini usb plug or slot..
What do you mean by 'controller'?
Have you downloaded the drivers for the assistant?

Controller, i.e.: transmitter, remote. Thought I already had the driver installed from my other phantom but guess I could download it again.

Controller, i.e.: transmitter, remote. Thought I already had the driver installed from my other phantom but guess I could download it again.
OK, I have never seen a DJ6/SR6 transmitter showing anything other than solid red when switched on. I seem to recall it will blink if battery is low, but don't quote me.

Edit- just checked the manual, and apparently it will blink when binding. But since you have established that the TX/Rx are successfully bound------------------

Last edited:
Hummmmm, maybe I got confused because I have a P2V and its remote light stays green. Since I got my P2 working great I have not used my fc40 so maybe red is normal. Guess that's what happens when we get older, lack of memory.
Other then the red light all seems to work fine.
Thanks for your reply

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj