P3 won't turn on from a remote controller

Reaction score
Hi, I have P3 Standard. I linked it with RC, RC has a greet LED light so as P3.
When I move both sticks to a corner (like in this video ), the drone isn't turning on.

How can I turn it on from a RC?

Calibrate your RC.

When you move to the corners, keep the sticks there for a second. Make sure you're in the corner and not near the corner.

OK, I've done the calibration but still I can't it turn on from RC. What else can I do?

OK, so I'm tunrnig ON RC, then drone. Both are fully charged. Light above sign POWER on RC is turning from red to green and then I move sticks to the corners for a second and nothing happens.
Do I need my phone to be near drone cause I don't have it right now.

If you dont have a phone/tablet you couldn't have done RC calibration. Also motors won't start if there is compass error/interference which would show in Go app

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
I had my phone during the calibration, it's just that I don't have it right now in this moment.

I don't understand why you would have a red light on the controller but I don't own a P3.

Please tell us about the light sequence on the back lights of the phantom when you boot up your Phantom. Start from the beginning. Don't skip anything. Please be specific.

I don't understand why you would have a red light on the controller but I don't own a P3.

Please tell us about the light sequence on the back lights of the phantom when you boot up your Phantom. Start from the beginning. Don't skip anything. Please be specific.

Red light means that you're not connected to the phantom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I asked you to start from the beginning. I asked you not to skip anything. You didn't describe the boot sequence.

I asked about the rear lights.

If the rear lights are blinking yellow, it's telling you it doesn't sense an RC signal. That's why the props aren't spinning up.

It would help you a lot to read your manual from top to bottom.

Is your phone connected to the Phantom 3 WIFI? This really shouldn't matter but one time mine had no video feed. I didn't try to start the motors though. Upon checking, my phone was connected to my house WIFI and not the drone. I don't think it would prevent you from starting the motors though.

Is your antenna correctly oriented (parallel to the legs of the drone)?

If your RC has all green lights, you're connected. Pull both sticks down and to the inside and hold until the motors start.

2 of them are red all the time and 2 are blinking on yellow.
Welcome to the forum!, yes your information is very vague.
#1 Have every got the motors to start?
if not, your never going to get anywhere without you phone hooked up and running the app.
#2 Have you registered your phantom with you phone?
If not that is another reason the motors don't start. DJI doesn't want you to just pull it out of the box and fly it before following certain steps and understanding how to fly. This can be a very dangerous product.
I do believe you are rushing into this with not enough knowledge. That's why we a picking up holes in your answers (skipping).

Take a look here..
DJI Phantom Accessories & Tips - Phantom Help

People have had to get stitches from cuts from those blades.
:eek:

Rod

Reactions: royiv
Welcome to the forum!, yes your information is very vague.
#1 Have every got the motors to start?
if not, your never going to get anywhere without you phone hooked up and running the app.
#2 Have you registered your phantom with you phone?
If not that is another reason the motors don't start. DJI doesn't want you to just pull it out of the box and fly it before following certain steps and understanding how to fly. This can be a very dangerous product.
I do believe you are rushing into this with not enough knowledge. That's why we a picking up holes in your answers (skipping).

Take a look here..
DJI Phantom Accessories & Tips - Phantom Help

People have had to get stitches from cuts from those blades.
:eek:

Rod
Thanks for Your tips. I will try to start from the bottom and I will let You know.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1