P3 video settings

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm new to the flying and videography in general. I have some really dumb questions. Hope someone can help shed a light on. I took my drone out to fly today around sunset time to grab some great video. I noticed that when I fly it up high and pointed directly to the sun, the video is extremely dark. However, once I pan the drone to not face the sun, the video automatically brightens up. Here are the two pictures. As you can see the second shot looks amazing compared to the first. Is there a way for the drone to keep constant and maintain the level of brightness? This is shot in 4K on P3P.

sky1.jpg
sky2.png

Use manual mode. Press the button underneath the shutter button on the right hand side on DJI pilot app for camera settings. You can the. Set ISO and shutter. You can also set other camera settings by pressing top button in this section. The right scroll wheel on the remote can also adjust these. Clicking the right scroll wheel will bounce between ISO and Shutter. You'll want an ND filter to get good video in sunlight though.

You can also click on the screen where you want the camera to meter for exposure. A small yellow box will appear.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj